Seminars & Events
At Santiago Orchard Financial and Insurance Services we believe that education is key to helping our clients and community start on the path to financial success. In order to facilitate this we consistently offer workshops and seminars throughout Orange County. Jeff Gielau hosts these events and invites professionals from many different fields to speak on topics such as Estate Planning, Life Insurance, and Social Security. Please feel free to join us at any of these events.
Estate Planning & Market Outlook
Now is a great time to review how far the markets have come and talk about what might lay ahead.
Discussion Topics and Presenters include:
- Creating additional retirement income
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Why everyone needs an estate plan if they own a home and have assets
- How powers of attorney work and what you need to know to protect you and your family.
- Creating a retirement strategy
- Does your trust need to be updated?
- How to avoid probate.
- Ways to protect your assets for your loved ones.
- How to make the right choices with your Social Security to maximize benefits.
- At what age should you start receiving Social Security?
- How to minimize risks when facing retirement.
2023 Educational Seminars
Dates for upcoming seminars will be announced soon, and you may fill out the form below to ensure you are notified.
Hosted by Jeff Gielau, Retirement Planning Specialist
Upcoming Educational Seminars
We are in the process of planning our 2023 seminars and will be focusing on Long Term Care and Estate planning. Please fill out the form below so we can contact you once our dates are set.